Friday, March 18, 2011

TGIF!

What a long week it has been!  Lots of homework, projects, cheering practice, and that ANNOYING thing about Etsy thinking I am to young! I don't understand why and how they can put a age limit on Etsy.  I am still able to have my shop, convo., be apart  and SOME teams, but not being able to go into the Etsy community really does frustrate me!
I feel like I have passion, talent, drive, and a lot of will power to do whatever it takes to succeed. The way Etsy says that I am to young is offensive!  So I want to tell any young art out there: DO NOT let anyone tell you that you are not good enough, old enough, or talented enough.  I you have a strong passion go for it.  Take what those people tell you and let it make you stronger and give you more drive to PROVE THEM WRONG.
Thank you soooooo much to all of you for all of the support you have given me!
~Busy Beader

No comments:

Post a Comment