Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Many things to look forward to!

I just got awesome news! I was accepted into a farmers market to sell my jewelry every Thursday starting April and lasting all Summer! I also was excepted to sell at a craft festival in downtown Richmond most first Fridays of the month! I am still waiting to find out if I was excepted into another festival in Cumberland VA.
I totally believe craft festivals and farmer markets are the way to go when I comes to getting the word out there about your business.  At festivals and markets you get to work directly with your costumers!
Tips for festivals:
-Really pay attention to who is stopping by your booth and who keeps on walk. Look at what they are wearing and their age.
-They don't buy anything??? GIVE THEM A BUSINESS CARD!
-Take notes on what sells!
-Have a few items for SALE or a buy 1 get one 50% off.  I always sell out of items that are on sale.

Thats it for now!
~Busy Beader

No comments:

Post a Comment