Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Where's the money burning a hole in my pocket???

In the past week I have order beads from three different Etsy sellers spending about $50 in all. I have also gone to one local bead store and spend $50. So just this week along I have spent about $100 in beads. What's my point? Well, I have been selling on Etsy for a total of six months now and I have made a grand total of $150. If I was a real business women I wouldn't buy anymore beads until I have sold all 50 items on Etsy. Or I would sell the millions strands of beads I have not used (and may never use)! Why do I keep on buying more and more beads almost each week?!  Think I may have a problem....lol.
Have any of you seem the movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic"? Well, here is my confession...
Hi my name is Busy Beader and I am a beadaholic.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment